I’m here because…
- Responding to a Letter in the Mail. If you recently received a letter in the mail notifying you of your eligibility to participate, and you want to change supply option or opt-out. You will need to enter your PRE-ENROLLMENT ID # found on the mail-in form.
- Want to Change Your Enrollment Choice. If you are currently enrolled in the program, to opt-in or opt-out or change supply, please select your utility and enter your utility account number (found on your bill) and then follow the prompts.
- You are not in the program now, but would like to enroll. That’s usually because you’ve opted out before, or perhaps you were with another supplier until recently.
- Unsure If You Are in the Program. If you are unsure if you are in the program please click here – this information can help you read your utility bill.
You always have the ability to opt-out or switch supply at any time without penalties or fees. You can opt-in or between the renewable or standard supply options.
Westchester Power Rates for NYSEG participants
100% Renewable Supply: 10.179 cents/kWh
Standard Supply: 8.736 cents/kWh
SCROLL DOWN FOR ENROLLMENT CHOICE FORM
1. Choose Your Municipality. The form will direct you from there.
2. Changes to Take Effect Within 1-2 Billing Cycles. The changes you are making today will be reflected on your utility bill within 1-2 billing cycles depending on where you are in your current billing cycle.